This notice explains our practices related to the personal data we collect from you and the applicable principles to our processing and disclosure of the personal data in accordance with the law. We believe that our customers have an expectation to understand how their personal data is handled.
We thus ask that you read this Personal Data Protection Notice carefully as it contains important information about how we will process and use the personal data provided by you through this website and/or any other sources as detailed herein.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data that we collect and process includes information about yourself, your organisation, your employees and any other information that may be relevant in order for us to provide our services and to share information that may be of interest to you.
Source of Personal Data
In addition to the personal data you provide to us directly (i.e. via the website, during your communications with us and/or when you engage us to provide services), we may also collect your personal data from a variety of sources, including without limitation from the cookies used on the website, third parties, such as other clients and affiliates, by conducting reference and background checks with necessary legal private and public agencies and/or at any events, conferences, seminars or talks organised or sponsored by us.
Importance of Providing Personal Data
We would like you to understand that it is important for you to provide the necessary personal data to us as failure to supply your personal data may result in us not being able to:-
- communicate with you and as a result, be unable to furnish you the information about the products and services offered by us; and
- provide you the services and/or products you require
Please notify us using the contact details below if you do not consent to our collection and processing of personal data as set out in this Notice.
It is also important that the data you have supplied is kept up-to-date. You should therefore notify us of any changes so that we may update our records.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
We may use and process your Personal Data for the following purposes, amongst others: -
- the delivery of services or products you have requested and those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- to facilitate payment for our services;
- client relationship management procedures;
- conducting training and awareness programmes, client promotional activities, marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us;
- enable us to send you information by e-mail and/or other telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products and services offered by us that we think may interest you;
- to distribute information or details of events, seminars, conferences and talks which maybe of interest to you; and
- to send as reference to our other clients and/or affiliates who may require your organization’s services or products; Should there be a new purpose for the collection of data, we shall inform you accordingly and obtain your concurrence to the same, where necessary.
Confidential and Secure Disclosure of Personal Data
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer Personal Data to a third-party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data as described herein.
Data Security & Safeguards
We consider it our responsibility to provide our customers with reasonable protection in respect of their personal data protections. We shall endeavour, where practicable, to instil the appropriate administrative and security safeguards, precautions and procedures in accordance
with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such personal Data.
Your Rights of Access and Correction
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter have the right to request: -
- access to your personal data
- correction or rectification of your personal data
- to limit the processing of your personal data;
- to seek further information from us regarding the processing of your personal data
Written requests for access to Personal Data or correction of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us can be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal data, we have the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your personal data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.
Please note that this notice may be amended, enhanced or updated from time to time. We would advise you to check our website from time to time for any amendments, enhancements or updates to this notice. By continuing to, access our website, communicate with us or use our services subsequent to any amendments or updates to this notice, you confirm your acknowledgement and acceptance of the amendments to this notice.